Property Management for Central California for over 25 years
Experienced • Professional • Personal
Experienced in the management of Planned Developments, Condominiums, Resident-Owned Mobile Home Parks and Professional Associations. Managing over 90 communities ranging from less than 5 to greater than 390 units.
Personal expert assistance on a one time or ongoing basis to identify solutions for your property needs.
Professional service by a caring team since 1994. Our goal is to preserve the value of your commercial or residential Association. As a credentialled professional management firm, Shoreline Property Management AAMC® assists in compliance with the Association’s governing documents as well as state and federal laws governing common interest developments in California. We have programs to assist the Board of Directors in the management of their Community. Services include:
- Financial statements and budgets
- Assessment collection with options for online and ACH payment
- Payment of invoices on behalf of the HOA
- Assistance with reserve study updates
- Electronic file storage and website access for the Board and community members
- Oversee maintenance and repairs
We also offer consulting services on an hourly basis.